Finally get rid of that caked-on food and burned residue.
Tired of cooking a delicious meal only to be left scrubbing away at your pots and pans all night? No more! Here's the only hack you need for the best way to clean your pans and get rid of that caked-on food and burned residue for good.
- Baking soda
- Dish soap
- White vinegar
- Steel wool or scrub brush
- Paper towles
- Sprinkle a generous amount of salt over the bottom of the pan.
- Shake baking soda on top of the salt until the pan is lightly coated.
- Drizzle dish soap in a zig-zag pattern across the pan, covering as much as possible.
- Use steel wool or a scrub brush to mix the ingredients together.
- Cover the pan and the mixture in some paper towels.
- Pour white vinegar on top of the towels until they are fully wet.
- Let the solution sit for just a moment until it starts to bubble a little underneath.
Now you don't have to worry about ruining your prized pots and pans. No more mess in this kitchen.